If you are looking for Moroccan Tagine. You can read the information of Moroccan Tagine, for the deciding on a purchase.
- Hailed as The Indiana Jones of Spices, Nirmala Narine brings you Authentic and Traditional Hand Blended Moroccan spice blend.
- Delicious with couscous, dips, stews and tagines
- All Natural ingredients and 100% Vegetarian
- Spice up a variety of meats, vegetables, tofu, eggs
- sandwiches, pastas, rice, wraps, soups and risottos
A tagine is a casserole made in a dome-shaped, earthenware baking dish that is also called a tagine. Our Moroccan Tagine Spice blend is a beautifully balanced selection of warm spices such as cumin, allspice, turmeric and paprika. Besides using it in fish, egg, beef or chicken tagines, you can cook meats with it. Sprinkle over uncooked meat, season with salt to taste and then grill, barbecue or pan-fry. Comes in our signature airtight tin, which measures 2-1/2 inches in diameter and 1-3/4 inches in height.
Moroccan Tagine is a good product. You’ll like Moroccan Tagine.
You can read more details of Moroccan Tagine at text link below.