Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue is a good product.
You can read the information of Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue, for the deciding on a purchase.
Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue
- Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food is moist and flavorful.
- Interior black matte enamel finish produces a natural non stick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips. It won’t discolor or rust and never needs seasoning.
- Brass or Nickel plated knobs that are heat resistant up to 500ºF
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction.
- Made in France and developed in conjunction with France’s most celebrated, world renowned chef Paul Bocuse
The Staub journey begins in Alsace, France. Rich in history, food, and craft, it is a region renowned for hearty one-pot recipes. Staub has been producing the best cast iron products for professional and aspiring cooks since 1974.This eye-catching pot is designed for France’s tradional fish stew, as well as seafood chowders and other popular one-pot meals. Topped with a fish knob, our Bouillabaisse pot is an instant favorite among sea loving chefs.
Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue with high quality product, you’ll like Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue. You can read more details of Staub 5 Quart Bouillabaisse Pot, Blue at text link below.